Empower your goals with a public health career that protects the health of people and communities. Make a difference in people's lives, stand up for health disparities, and be a part of the solution to better health outcomes.
At Michigan State University we offer an online, generalist master’s degree that can be customized to your public health interests.
Here’s how we do it:
- 100% online curriculum; work while pursuing your degree
- Competitive tuition; in-state tuition for all students
- Personalized mentoring from application through graduation
- Complimentary student membership to the American Public Health Association
- No GRE or any other graduate or professional school test scores for admission
Pursue your passion and become a part of public health in action.
A SPARTAN WELCOME FROM THE MPH DIRECTOR
LEARN MORE ABOUT A CAREER IN PUBLIC HEALTH
AND THE BENEFIT OF A DEGREE FROM MICHIGAN STATE.