What is the Student Advising Board?
The Student Advising Board (SAB) seeks to increase and facilitate student input on the development and direction of the MPH program. We have a mission to increase student engagement within the program via improved communication.
Are you looking to enhance the sense of Community in the MPH program?
Do you want to provide feedback about program development?
Join the SAB
This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in the ongoing activities and decision making of the program, the accreditation process, and to get to know students and faculty in real-time!
If you are interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Board Members:
- Pavneet Banga, President
- Molly Stern, Vice President
- Jennifer Thompson, Secretary
- Alec Bennett, Social Media Coordinator
- Katelyn Massaria, Newsletter Editor
- Abhishek Sharma, Volunteer/Community Engagement Coordinator
- Rachael Weisbrod, Recruitment Coordinator (and oversees the D2L SAB section)
- Dr. Sharia Phillips, Staff Advisor to the Board
- Dr. Connie Currier, Faculty Advisor to the Board
Spartan Pulse Newsletters:
Follow SAB on Instagram @msumph.
Tag your photos #MSUMPH to share with us.
Find SAB in D2L
Connect with the SAB section for students in D2L.